Farm Animal Protection Association
1. Identity of the Data Controller
Pursuant to the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), your personal data will be processed by the Association for the Protection of Farm Animals (“Association”), which is the data controller, within the scope described below.
2. Your Personal Data Collected
Your personal data collected varies according to the actions you perform on our website.
– If you have signed our campaign; your name, surname, e-mail information is collected. If you give your consent, we send you e-mails containing current developments about the campaigns and activities of the Association.
– If you have volunteered for Turkey without Cages; name, surname, e-mail, city, university, profession, telephone number and information about the areas you want to help are obtained.
– If you have become a supporter of Turkey without Cages; your name, surname, e-mail, telephone, information about the message content you transmit is collected.
– If you have joined the Chickens on the Run WhatsApp Group; name, surname, e-mail, telephone, group messages are obtained.
3. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data collected during your relationship with us,
– To be able to communicate with you,
– Carrying out campaigns and analyses and conducting processes by our business units for the purposes of the Association,
– Carrying out activities to communicate with the right people in order to increase the number of supporters and volunteers,
– Fulfilment of obligations related to association and civil society processes and keeping relevant records,
– Law No. 5223 on Associations, Regulation on Associations and fulfilment of obligations in accordance with the provisions of other legislation,
– Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial security of the Association and the relevant persons who have a business relationship with the Association,
for the purposes for which they are intended.
4. To whom and for what purpose personal data can be transferred
Your collected personal data may be transferred to the institutions or organisations, companies, legally authorised public institutions and legally authorised private persons with whom we have established business partnerships for the purposes of providing support in line with the realisation of the above-mentioned purposes within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
5. Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data are collected based on the legal reasons of the Association’s legitimate interests, provided that the Association fulfils its legal obligation and does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, through the channel you contact us through our phones, e-mail, website channels within the scope of your relationship with our Association.
6. Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any time, you have the right to request that you no longer be contacted. If you click on “unsubscribe” in the e-mails sent to you, we will stop sending you e-mails.
As a person concerned within the scope of KVKK:
– To learn whether your Personal Data is being processed,
– Request information if your Personal Data has been processed,
– To learn the purpose of processing your Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
– To know the third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred domestically or abroad,
– To request correction of your Personal Data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
– To request the deletion or destruction of your Personal Data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
– To request notification of the transactions made within the scope of Articles v. and vi. to third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred,
– Object to the occurrence of a result to your detriment by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
– In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your Personal Data, to demand the compensation of this damage
you have rights.
7. How can you exercise your rights?
You can apply to our Association by filling out the KVKK Application Form on our website and by one of the methods in the Form in order to use your rights arising from the above-mentioned and other rights arising from the law.
After filling out the form, you must come to our association headquarters in person or send us a notification through a notary public. Our Association Headquarters Address; Bağlarbaşı Mah. Bağdat Caddesi No: 459 / B Apartment: 13 Maltepe / Istanbul.
If your application for these purposes requires an additional cost, you will be required to pay the fee determined by the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller issued by the Personal Data Protection Board. In case of a written response to your application, no fee will be charged up to the first 10 (ten) pages, and for each page over 10 (ten) pages, the Personal Data Protection Board will respond by taking the transaction fee stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be requested by the Association will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In the application containing your explanations regarding the right that you have as a relevant person and that you will make to exercise your rights mentioned above and that you request to exercise; the matter you request must be clear and understandable, the subject you request must be related to your person or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you will need to submit your special power of attorney certified by a notary public.
In accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller”, it is mandatory to include the following elements in your applications: name-surname, signature, T.R. identification number, residence or workplace address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, subject of request. Applications that do not contain these elements will be rejected by the Association.
Your requests in your application will be finalised as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
Turkey without Cages